• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 07:50:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

Congrat's to Pauline !!!

Started by Mugwump, December 29, 2012, 07:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pauline won the TAF December photo contest for Parabias. Nice job Pauline great pic..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Congratulations Pauline, well done!  Very lovely fish by the way!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

wow. Excellent pic of a beautiful fish.  Congratulations.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Congratulation that's a pretty angel.
Scott

PaulineMi

Gee...thanks.  :)  What a surprise seeing this on Mugwump's forum. 

I have to give credit to Carol of Angels by Baskington as the breeder and for picking him out for me. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Jdmcfast

Congrats Pauline you really do have some magic with that camera
Josh

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

shatanka

WOW- that is a beautiful paraiba! CONGRATULATIONS PAULINE! As I mentioned before, you have some awesome camera skills- you just proved it! Beautiful angel from Carol too of course!

PaulineMi

Thank you so much.

BTW...I. saw your post about the ebay tank in Michigan.  Are you in Michigan?

shatanka

Hi Pauline,
No, I'm in FL..far from Michigan..but MY GOODNESS it feels like the chill of Michigan here right now! Freakin FREEZING here! LOL  I just posted that in case any one is up there that may be close. It looks like a good deal!

P4Angels

Congrats and love that fish!!!!
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

PaulineMi

P4Angels2

Barb

It sure is, what a beautiful fish!
Barb