• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:38:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 569
Total: 569

Monday coffee===>>

Started by Mugwump, February 20, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good.....very, very good...

...40's now heading for 65deg's and rain later on....the above normal temps continue..... huh

..fish room putz'n today.....and an errand, or two  huh....

...moving some fish around, and changing filter floss, water changes, yada yada....need to cull a bit too...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 is excellent !!!....but the motor's not running well yet....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Lazy day here.  Just sent out the 2nd draft of the club newsletter.....  hoping to be done with this in the next day or two.

Putting the last bit of polish on my talk for this Friday's meeting.  I like to go over these a couple times just to stimulate the grey matter prior to the actual talk.

One of the grand kids laptop bit the dust.  Just a bad memory chip and an easy fix.  I was afraid they were still a bit too young to have laptops, but so far so good!

Just started on pot #2.  I've been working too hard this morning....  been up for hours and only on the second pot!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 20, 2017, 09:33:32 AM
Lazy day here.  Just sent out the 2nd draft of the club newsletter.....  hoping to be done with this in the next day or two.

Putting the last bit of polish on my talk for this Friday's meeting.  I like to go over these a couple times just to stimulate the grey matter prior to the actual talk.

One of the grand kids laptop bit the dust.  Just a bad memory chip and an easy fix.  I was afraid they were still a bit too young to have laptops, but so far so good!

Just started on pot #2.  I've been working too hard this morning....  been up for hours and only on the second pot!!!

Dennis

..what is the subject of your talk?   

.....procrastination rules the moment here........feeling lazy.... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2017, 10:27:55 AM
..what is the subject of your talk?

Just a fun talk about many of the NEW danios and some of the people and events that have made danios popular again.

Dennis

Mugwump

...no they're not....

Great pic !  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2017, 11:31:35 AM
Great pic !  |^|

Thanks Jon.

I've got about 40 slides, so if the crowd is digging it, I can go for almost 2 hours....  if not, I can be done in about an hour.  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Great coffee, great weather & really loving it. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 20, 2017, 12:40:54 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2017, 11:31:35 AM
Great pic !  |^|

Thanks Jon.

I've got about 40 slides, so if the crowd is digging it, I can go for almost 2 hours....  if not, I can be done in about an hour.  LOL

Dennis

.....got to have a contingency plan....LOL.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 20, 2017, 02:35:33 PM
Great coffee, great weather & really loving it. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

....sure is   ...ours is about to end tho.....storms moving in, we'll have to see how much we get....?
Jon