• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:01:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

Slept in Wed. coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 26, 2014, 07:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Being able to work in your pj's is a lovely thing.  Good luck!
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 26, 2014, 06:57:57 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on November 26, 2014, 08:11:12 AM
Is the client sharing turkey and the fixin's tomorrow?

LOL  With a bit of luck I'll be able to do the whole job from right here in my pj's   ;)

Got a late start since accounting had to close the books for November this evening.

Dennis

I was able to work from home. I joked with my boss that if we ever started teleconferencing we'd all have to get new bathrobes.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: ilroost on November 26, 2014, 11:18:56 AM
Be careful Willie, it's the busiest day of the year on the roads. I swear i seen about a million cops yesterday coming home.
Also a bad wreck on top of mount eagle in Tennesse. Asemi went off the mountain, not much left of it
Thanks. It was a smooth ride for me. I have a new way to get to DC and it only had 1 toll.[emoji2]
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.