• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:08:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 591
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 593
Total: 593

Slept in Wed. coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 26, 2014, 07:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...has got to be one of the best cups ever....lazy day here.....maybe a quick trip to the store??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I noticed there wasn't an early morning thread started. I kept quiet though....didn't want to wake anyone up.   8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Big day here, prep for 4 day database rebuild at one of my clients and check on Mom's new furnace install.

Dennis

wsantia1

Pouring rain out and in the mid 40s. :-[ Getting ready to drive down to the DC area for the holiday. ;D Will be an interesting drive with all of the holiday traffic. :o

Will be taking the scenic route because I first have to pick up my friend's daughter from school which will take me away from the major interstate (I-95).  8) 8) 8)

A 1.5 hour drive will end up taking me about 3 hours. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 26, 2014, 07:45:19 AM
Big day here, prep for 4 day database rebuild at one of my clients and check on Mom's new furnace install.

Dennis

Is the client sharing turkey and the fixin's tomorrow?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 26, 2014, 08:11:12 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on November 26, 2014, 07:45:19 AM

Dennis

LOL...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Be careful Willie, it's the busiest day of the year on the roads. I swear i seen about a million cops yesterday coming home.
Also a bad wreck on top of mount eagle in Tennesse. Asemi went off the mountain, not much left of it

Mugwump

Ya got that right....the idiots are out here too...LOL...and yes, lots of officers are on patrol, etc...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Heck, I was just driving home from work and some idiot almost hit me.  He was coming off the interstate and forgot to yield.  But he held up his hand in apology so I didn't get mad at him.  I'd have been distraught if he'd injured Charlotte.  All I suffered was a scare and a few broken eggs in the carton from the six pack falling on it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 26, 2014, 03:58:45 PM
Heck, I was just driving home from work and some idiot almost hit me.  He was coming off the interstate and forgot to yield.  But he held up his hand in apology so I didn't get mad at him.  I'd have been distraught if he'd injured Charlotte.  All I suffered was a scare and a few broken eggs in the carton from the six pack falling on it.

'six pack' ??...this is surely at least a case long weekend.... ;D....glad he missed you.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Well, there was the 12 pack of Corona but it was in the bed of the truck.  Don't worry, I won't run out of beer ;D

ilroost

Now you're talking. I love corona. Do you drink it with lime?

LizStreithorst

I suppose I should but I don't.  The only beer I insist on lime with is Negra Modelo.  I didn't even like that beer until someone here told me to drink it with lime.  I think it was Dennis, may be.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on November 26, 2014, 04:32:49 PM
Now you're talking. I love corona. Do you drink it with lime?

Corona ???...I thought that you were an 'Oertel's 92' guy...LOL.....loved that stuff when I was in school at IU...

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 26, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

LOL  With a bit of luck I'll be able to do the whole job from right here in my pj's   ;)

Got a late start since accounting had to close the books for November this evening.

Dennis