• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 23, 2024, 10:04:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,366
  • Total Topics: 18,547
  • Online today: 245
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68

Soggy Saturday...

Started by Mugwump, January 11, 2014, 05:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A lot of snow has being rained off, and/or has melted from the warmer temps (33 deg)....fairly sloppy out there now....weird weather....snow again mid week...it's going to be a mold out day, with putz'n in the fish room...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's 40 degrees and very foggy here. Ice jams and flooding are predicted. Definitely weird weather.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Made some more coffee ;D......we good  ;D....so what's everyone got planned this weekend??..we'll be here putz'n and chill'n.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 11, 2014, 05:49:32 AM
A lot of snow has being rained off, and/or has melted from the warmer temps (33 deg)....fairly sloppy out there now....weird weather....snow again mid week...it's going to be a mold out day, with putz'n in the fish room...
Well, Jon, you could turn on the telly and watch the Seahawks beat the Saints today!  We're still picking off the Christmas decorations and wrapping them up to put away. And in a few minutes we'll be taking appetizers down to the neighbor's house to get set for the big game.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Good luck.....should be a decent game....'49's' can be tough..
Jon

PaulineMi

Watching Michigan State basketball working to hopefully beat Minnesota....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 11, 2014, 02:54:44 PM
Watching Michigan State basketball working to hopefully beat Minnesota....

Good game....Indiana beat Penn St earlier......that Georgetown vs Butler game could be a good on too.....@ Butler
Jon

ilroost

Illinios didn't fair so well the other night at Wisconsin. But should win at Northwestern tomorrow

Mugwump

Mich St in an OT thriller...... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

b125killer

I picked up a fluval 405 today. I got it off Craigslist for $50.  Did some water changes and worked on a hood for Mitchell's fishtank. It's looking good, I'm not that good at making hoods. Next I'll work on making the stand look good. It's just a wood frame stand. Good for a fish room but I want to make it a piece of furniture. 
Scott