• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 09:18:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40

Sauna time

Started by Mugwump, August 30, 2013, 01:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Right now it's in the 90's and the heat index is over 107 deg's....just peachy huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's a cool 71 here Jon.....  I just checked the thermostat   :P

Dennis

Mugwump

LOL...we keep it set at 73 deg's......nice in here too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm hanging out inside here at 73.  I saw a T-Storm warning but no signs of it yet. The watch is in effect till 9.00 pm.  It includes DeKalb Jon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Wow..just looked and it's about an hour or so away....cool..we need rain... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Boomba..crash..thwack..crack....booooooommmmm....swishhhhhh....here it comes  ;D....fish are cleaning like made..LOL...temps dropped from 93 to 77 in 15 minutes...still dropping......
Jon

Mugwump

Ain't this sweet.....?? ;D

Jon

wsantia1

It was great.  I enjoyed a light show and my grass enjoyed the water.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Yep, I enjoyed it too.....for as long as I can remember, I've liked severe weather....snow storms, blizzerds, thunder, lightning, high winds....neat stuff  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

The power of the natural world is something to behold.

Dennis