• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 01:44:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 516
Total: 517

Is it dead or what

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

No posts in 6 hours.  That must be some kind of record.  Jon must be napping.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 07, 2015, 02:07:38 PM
No posts in 6 hours.  That must be some kind of record.  Jon must be napping.....

Dennis

LOL.....Jan and Jon went to Rockford to drop off some fry.... ;D    I figured some of you folks knew how to 'hold the fort' and post a few things...??...but we're back now..... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yep, I know how that is.  I was out and about myself and thought I 'd login to catch up.....

.....I was already caught up!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I haven't been feeling chatty.  Sorry :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 07, 2015, 02:20:40 PM
Yep, I know how that is.  I was out and about myself and thought I 'd login to catch up.....

.....I was already caught up!

Dennis

LOL.............me too....LOL     ...but it's summer and folks pop in read the latest then go on their way.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just got back from the Philly Zoo. It's hot as hell out there. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 07, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
Just got back from the Philly Zoo. It's hot as hell out there. lol  ;D ;D ;D

...about 69 deg's here....going into the mid 40's tonight.. :o :o :o :o :o :o   crazy...
Jon

BallAquatics

Getting cooler by the minute here.  Fixing to get wet real soon too.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Barb

The 40's at night???  I would love that right now, it is hot and humid even all night long here.  What a hot summer this is.  I can hardly wait for winter, I think.  Remind me of this when I complain how cold it is in Jan or Feb here.
Barb

Mugwump

...40's is rare here this time of year.......the weather has been up/down/sideways, all spring/summer......it's a really strange pattern that we're in..... ???
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Barb on July 07, 2015, 06:28:58 PM
The 40's at night???  I would love that right now, it is hot and humid even all night long here.  What a hot summer this is.  I can hardly wait for winter, I think.  Remind me of this when I complain how cold it is in Jan or Feb here.
Barb
We are in for an El Nino year. Fixing to be almost as bad as 98. I got flooded twice in 98. I don't like 98. Cost me 10s of 1000s of $$$$.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 07, 2015, 06:52:46 PM
...40's is rare here this time of year.......the weather has been up/down/sideways, all spring/summer......it's a really strange pattern that we're in..... ???
Is there really a pattern?
We're way warmer than normal here. Supposed to go back to mid to low 70s in several days- little rain with it. nights in the high 50s.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron