• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:13:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 583
Total: 583

Friday's coffee gab

Started by Mugwump, June 17, 2016, 05:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n all... ;D

What a very good pot of coffee.... |^|

A humid morning here; the heat will return today.....not much planned, some fry water changes, putz'n....Jan and, a longtime gal friend, Francis are heading out garage 'sailing'....I may check out the one up the street?...other than that...just chill'n out.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..almost forgot....I have to run and grab a few furnace filters... |^|.....remember folks your AC runs better with fresh filters.. ;D....keep em changed
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is great as is the weather. It's supposed to be a great father's day weekend around here.  |^| |^| |^|

Water changes in store today. Peeked in on the assassin snails this morning and I already see empty bladder snail shells in all of the tanks with assassins. mim mim mim

It will take some time for them to get the job done but it looks like they will be successful. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 17, 2016, 08:25:08 AM
Coffee is great as is the weather. It's supposed to be a great father's day weekend around here.  |^| |^| |^|

Water changes in store today. Peeked in on the assassin snails this morning and I already see empty bladder snail shells in all of the tanks with assassins. mim mim mim

It will take some time for them to get the job done but it looks like they will be successful. |^| |^| |^|

We just put nice groups of them in tanks....when they start getting youngsters...we simply move the bigger adults to another tank...repeat...but we've had a nasty breakout that will take a bit to get a handle on.....came in on plants we figured...nasty little buggers...damn near invincible...... wfwf
Jon