• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:51:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 613
Total: 613

Thursday gab..

Started by Mugwump, June 16, 2016, 05:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's really good on a mid 60's deg. morning.....about 20deg's cooler today  ;D...we'll take it !!!!

...putz'n with some water changes today...we'll be taking it slow...

....might wash the Tahoe ?...vac it out..yada yada...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Looks like some nice weather here too.  Rain water all topped off after the storms yesterday evening.

Dennis

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. The skies have opened up and we are in the middle of a mild (for now) thunderstorm. No walk around the park this am. ::)

My assassin snails are at the local PO so they should arrive today. I will have snail free tanks pretty soon. |^| |^| |^| Maybe they'll also get the nerite snail that has been laying those white eggs all over my driftwood. While I like the nerite I don't like it's eggs. huh

I'll probably do water changes today also.  mim mim mim

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...errands done....now to putz....gloomy out no sun in sight.... huh

...wonder what's up for dinner tonight.....something with bacon... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I got 2 of my 3 nano tanks WC'd.
About 68 right now with beautiful fluffy clouds in the sky...for now, that is!!! ;D

Just got back from my annual Wa-state-required opiates seminar. That way we, who get opiate Rx's can continue to get them.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 16, 2016, 04:34:45 PM
I got 2 of my 3 nano tanks WC'd.
About 68 right now with beautiful fluffy clouds in the sky...for now, that is!!! ;D

Just got back from my annual Wa-state-required opiates seminar. That way we, who get opiate Rx's can continue to get them.

..smoke good weed...forget the opiates... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I can't say.  I've had acute pain.  They gave me just enough morphine at the ER for me to make the pain go away.  It didn't made me high but they wouldn't let me drive.  I had to call a friend to ge drive me home.   I have no experience with chronic pain.  I only know that I am very leery of opiates.  They would capture me in their grasp.   I know myself well enough to know that.
Always move forward. Never look back.