• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:16:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 621
Total: 622

Wednesday's coffee gab session

Started by Mugwump, June 15, 2016, 06:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is wonderful....MMMmmm...very good....

..rain/storms have moved on now after a stormy night....even hotter today, they say...and more 'thorms'..?

..a few errands this morn'n....one that we're not looking forward too....then back home to putz and stay out of the heat......right now it's about 66deg's, but the humidity and dew pt are sky high....it's like walking into a wall of water....miserable......blah...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee as usual. The weather is still great. Mid 50s at sunrise and going up to 82. There will be some storms passing through this evening but nothing too major (at least that's what they are saying). Dew point is only in the mid 50s so it's quite comfortable here. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

50 and cloudy here right now, going into mid 60s. Cloudy and rain on and off with sunbreaks. Sunbreak going on at this moment as I notice out my window. Same as yesterday and several days to come!

Working on THE LIST today. Going to pay off some bills so when we leave here, we'll be debt free which is how we've been for several years. Recently we've purchased fridge, dishwasher, computers, furniture as we've upgraded the house, so we purchased on the stores' no interest for x number of months program. Time to close all those out and really boost the credit score!

Also, since we signed the docs for the place in AZ, today I'm going to wire the $$$ to the escrow company so we can close tomorrow.

Before I get started, I'll send docs on my last listing's sale to escrow.

This afternoon I'll finish the small tank water changes.

Dinner will be over at the LeMay Auto Museum where our granddaughter is to receive a high school sports award...or something.  huh :-[
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Silver0122

no coffee for me just a couple Dr Peppers..  |^|

Mugwump

Quote from: Silver0122 on June 15, 2016, 05:30:31 PM
no coffee for me just a couple Dr Peppers..  |^|

..we used to drink warmed up Dr. Pepper with cinnamon sticks in the winter.. |^|...drop a lemon rind in there too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well it hit 93deg's here...heat index..100deg's.....ok..nice summer, let's move on to fall  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2016, 06:02:18 PM
...well it hit 93deg's here...heat index..100deg's.....ok..nice summer, let's move on to fall  ;D
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) mim mim mim mim mim mim mim mim mim mim mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..still 88deg's at almost 8:30PM.....heat index...97deg's...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2016, 08:18:32 PM
..still 88deg's at almost 8:30PM.....heat index...97deg's...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

A nice 72 degrees here. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Sun actually came out and showed off the great fluffy clouds today.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

LizStreithorst

It's 92 here and with the heat index it feels like 100.  It does feel like 100.  My AC's at the shop couldn't keep up but at least it wasn't oppressively hot.  It could have been worse.  They said that it would be 98 today.
Always move forward. Never look back.