• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:21:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 693
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 688
Total: 688

Sunday Morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, June 05, 2016, 06:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning, everyone.....the coffee is very good here....MMmm...a fresh can.. |^|

...a few cooler 70deg days on tap before we head into the 90's by next weekend....calling for rain again by tonight....today tho?...some water changes and just plain old putz'n.... ;D

..we'll move some fry ....and cull too...algae cleaning??...naw...LOL...with all the bn fry going, we'll just leave most of it...might clean front glass tho.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.......and just wonderful...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. I may have to make a second pot. We are going to get slammed with storms here in a couple of hours. It's ok. I've done all of my outside stuff already and I'll just lounge around today.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Well, I ran an errand and came back to see everyone's still sleeping but you and me, Willie...........I guess that I'll head downstairs and change some water.......see ya in a bit .... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 05, 2016, 09:41:14 AM
Well, I ran an errand and came back to see everyone's still sleeping but you and me, Willie...........I guess that I'll head downstairs and change some water.......see ya in a bit .... huh
Hello folks! Coffee is definitely good. 84? now. Got to 115? here yesterday. Humidity at 5% or so. Place looked like a ghost town with everyone inside! Only about 10% of the people here now anyway though. I can see that I will be working a lot with my fish here if we decide to become desert rats (year-round residents)...inside during the heat of the day. There are 4 pools here in the park and we are enjoying them.

Going to breakfast with our real estate agent at 9. Rest of day? I short trip to the pool? Dominoes with our friend who encouraged us to visit here? Reading?...I'm on my 4th book so far. Who knows?

I think I'm ready for retiring now...!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron