• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:29:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Really Hot Saturday

Started by wsantia1, May 22, 2021, 09:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Well it looks like summer has arrived early. It is currently 80 degrees at 10:00 am and temps will continue to climb up to 94 degrees this afternoon.

These temps will last through tomorrow. What ever happened to spring? No April showers and the only way we have May flowers is if you water everyday. huh

Anyway it is nice and cool in the fishroom which is the same temp as the house at 73 degrees. I have work to do down here so I'll be here for a while.

I hope you all have a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good evening Willie.  Barb is getting ready for her son's visit.  I'm sure Ron will pop in later.

I talked to Barb on the phone.  She gave me a good talking to about how I'm doing everything wrong with my back.  I asked for a good nagging but Barb was hard with me this time.  She has "ordered" me to look in my bank statement and find out how much I'm paying Humana every month.  I have no clue.  Apparently normal people know these things.  I will do my best to do as she has strongly suggested because she's the one in the friendship with common sense. 

I did my dogs.  I knew that I would hurt afterward and I did.  But in no case will I quit grooming dogs.  I finally gave up and laid flat on my back for a hour.  I woke up with energy and did WC and wipe downs on my tanks in the fish room.  That's not much to say for getting done in a whole day.  I already feel the need to lay flat on my back again.

Tomorrow I will dedicate to making my tanks the way I want them.  I'm very close.  Barb told me that I bought the wrong kind of sand.  Monday I need to find pool filter sand.  The play sand I bought is not the right stuff.  Thank God I asked her before I put it in the shrimp tanks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

You can do it all Liz, you just need some nudging at times.  Remember about that heavy lifting....you don't need to make things worse by too much weight lifting.  Do like I do....
Hi Willie and Ron!  Now go look at my next thread, and see what I saw.
Barb

ghonk

Well i can stop complaining that it's never going to warm up,and now bitch that it's to hot. ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Barb

You went from Winter right into Summer huh?  Seems like that sometimes here too.