• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:22:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

just curious

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2012, 05:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Is it wrong to have Halloween candy for breakfast??.....just ask'n... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Yes it is, Mr. Piggy :P   Think of your health!  Opps, I forgot, I drink and smoke cigars.  (never mind)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

dang.........................................................
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

what, milky ways aren't good for breakfast?

b125killer

Candy is good anytime of the day. Liz you drink and smoke cigars? For some reason I couldn't imagine that.
Scott

BillT

Some candy has a lot of vitamin C.

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 27, 2012, 08:57:11 PM
Candy is good anytime of the day. Liz you drink and smoke cigars? For some reason I couldn't imagine that.

LOL..........
Jon

JR

Love it any time of day
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

I'm visiting my Aunt in Wentchee WA right now, and being in the heart of apple country, she makes a killer apple pie.  Maybe not candy>>>but definitely breadfast for me while I'm here...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 28, 2012, 01:34:37 PM
I'm visiting my Aunt in Wentchee WA right now, and being in the heart of apple country, she makes a killer apple pie.  Maybe not candy>>>but definitely breadfast for me while I'm here...!

Amen.....now, how about apple dumplings???with lots of that good sauce scooped over it...Mmmm...
Jon

P4Angels2

MMMMMMM hot apple pie with Ice cream will get you your dairy intake!! So go for it Ron!!!

Ron Sower

Yep!  2 thin slices yesterday. Heat it in the microwave. Slather it with vanilla bean ice cream!  The breakfast of fish champions...!  Oh yeah..A large glass of milk with each!

Now, today...!  Time for 3-4 more slices...!

Mugwump...alas, she doesn't do apple dumplings she says.  But she does do a peach pie and cobbler!

This thread started with candy for breakfast and I apologize for taking it off theme.  I frequently love Snickers for breakfast.  Nutrition!  And it satisfies me!  Yummmmmm!  Plus I put enough caramel sauce in my coffee, it's pretty much a candy drink! 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL...Ron this is one of those threads that I started..just to see where it would go..... 8)..I'm sure that it'll meander some more before we're all finished....hehe
Jon

b125killer

Don't worry Ron. Most of the time the threads get taking in another direction. That's what makes it interesting.
Scott

Barb

When I make an apple or other fruit pie, my husband loves to have it for breakfast with milk on it!
Barb