• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:42:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 558
Total: 558

MMmm meat loaf sandwiches

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2012, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Daggone this is good.....dinner's a 'grab whatever' night....works for me....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Whoa!!!..it got even better...Jan's baking cookies...yeeeehaaaaa....chocolate macadamian nut
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mmmmmm.  Gave me a hankerin' for meat loaf.  I'll make it Saturday.  I put Italian suasage in mine, and garlic, celery and shreaded carrot. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jo

Meatloaf sounds great and cookies too! You must be a good boy Jon.

I made the chicken liver recipe Monday and even my hubby liked it. Thanks for Sharing Liz!
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 25, 2012, 07:10:08 PM
Meatloaf sounds great and cookies too! You must be a good boy Jon.

I made the chicken liver recipe Monday and even my hubby liked it. Thanks for Sharing Liz!

Yes'm, I'm a gooooooood boy......nyuk nyuk.........
Jon

Jo

Jo

Mir

I wish people would react the same way when I brag about vegetarian food... :(

Lol, I'm having veggie stir fry and vegan mac&cheese. P;
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Jo

Wow! That sounds good too! I'm like Mikey I will eat just about anything. I love veggies. My hubby doesn't he eats green beans, broccoli it there is cheese on it. That is about it unless it is a bean or purple hull pea. I draw the line at anchovies, sardines, oysters and lobster! Yuck!
Jo

Mir

Cool. :)

Lol, how could you eat any seafood if you keep aquariums?! xD
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Jo

It is really hard! I dearly love fried shrimp though. Blackened grouper is awesome too. But don't try to serve me angelfish or discus so not going there.
Jo

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Jo on October 25, 2012, 07:46:46 PMI draw the line at anchovies, sardines, oysters and lobster! Yuck!

You just drew the line at some of my favorite things.  I put anchovies in 'bout anything tomato based.  They have so much flavor!  I could eat oysters on the half shell until I exploded.  Lately, I've had a strong yearning for a good lobster with lemon and drawn butter.  I'm the woman to has killed cleaned and dressed offspring from her pet goats.  I'd try Discus too, but they are too expensive.  Besides, I understand that they are very boney.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jo

LOL! Our tastes are what makes us all so unique! My hubby eats the sardines, lobster (shudder) that I don't but I eat plenty of stuff he won't eat.
Jo