• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 12:58:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Dinner???

Started by Mugwump, April 01, 2015, 05:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

left overs, which one?.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

A pasta dish by Miss Lucy at this household! Tomato, basil, pesto and cheese baked!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 01, 2015, 06:43:58 PM
A pasta dish by Miss Lucy at this household! Tomato, basil, pesto and cheese baked!

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 08:50:49 PM
Quote from: ilroost on April 01, 2015, 07:28:24 PM
Sloppy Joes tonight

aka SOS?

no....SOS....is chipped beef gravy.......and..???...you've never had a sloppy Joe???....uh oh....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

Looks REALLY similar. (Did you notice, Graphix, that I properly used the adverb to modify the adjective!  8) .. How often do you see that?)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 02, 2015, 10:41:43 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

Looks REALLY similar. (Did you notice, Graphix, that I properly used the adverb to modify the adjective!  8) .. How often do you see that?)

LOL +1.....good job  ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2015, 06:52:17 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 08:50:49 PM
Quote from: ilroost on April 01, 2015, 07:28:24 PM
Sloppy Joes tonight

aka SOS?

no....SOS....is chipped beef gravy.......and..???...you've never had a sloppy Joe???....uh oh....

Haven't had either since probably high school.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

LizStreithorst

I don't like sloppy joe's.  Too sweet and too messy with bad bread.

I had the other half of my twice baked potato.  I shredded the sharp cheddar on it this time.  Made a world of difference.

I've had a hankerin' for a Papa John's Pizza with anchovies.  Surely I'll make it into Laurel tomorrow.  They have one in Laurel.  All we have is Pizza Hut and Foxes in Ellisville and I like neither.
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2015, 04:07:44 PM

I had the other half of my twice baked potato.  I shredded the sharp cheddar on it this time.  Made a world of difference.

I've had a hankerin' for a Papa John's Pizza with anchovies.  Surely I'll make it into Laurel tomorrow.  They have one in Laurel.  All we have is Pizza Hut and Foxes in Ellisville and I like neither.

I try to find a pizza joint that has the brick ovens. The crust needs to be nice and crispy. All the franchise joints here put their stuff on a conveyor. No bick oven I walk.

Ron Sower

Looks like Mexican restaurant tonight for us!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 02, 2015, 07:34:48 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 02, 2015, 04:07:44 PM

I try to find a pizza joint that has the brick ovens. The crust needs to be nice and crispy. All the franchise joints here put their stuff on a conveyor. No bick oven I walk.

In my dreams...I'm a long way from northern New Jersey.  I live in southeast Mississippi.  For me, Papa John's is the best available. 
Always move forward. Never look back.