• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 803
Total: 803

Clocks back on Sunday??

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2015, 04:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Coffee's great !...but it seems I'm having a cup earlier than I thought.... huh..forgot about the clock change...LOL....oh well..

..Grandson's birthday party later today, just putz'n til then....

The only trick/treater's that we had last night were g'kids.....it was miserable outside, cold/dank/misty/windy/blah weather....today mid 60's, and the around 70 deg's for a couple days....sweeeet...that'll give us a chance to finish up outside before winter.. w!w |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2.....looks like a nap later?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Can it be ???  can it be??......the sun's out.............WOW !!!!
Jon

Mugwump

Happiness is finding your favorite brand of egg nog back in stores for the up coming holiday season... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Just getting back from a short overnight excursion to DC which about 90 miles down the road. Went with my lady friend and her son to the basketball game . Good game (Knicks won ;D ;D ;D).

Got home to a pleasant surprise as one of the Cougar's grandsons released some babies overnight. I like this guy since I always get a 50/50 split of Albino and Brown BNs from him.

Since this guy comes out of my 75 which houses some always hungry Plats I always pull the cave when I know he is guarding.

Funny thing is I don't know which female is the parent. huh There are several in there but they all look the same to me. ol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 01, 2015, 03:26:06 PM
Just getting back from a short overnight excursion to DC which about 90 miles down the road. Went with my lady friend and her son to the basketball game . Good game (Knicks won ;D ;D ;D).

Got home to a pleasant surprise as one of the Cougar's grandsons released some babies overnight. I like this guy since I always get a 50/50 split of Albino and Brown BNs from him.

Since this guy comes out of my 75 which houses some always hungry Plats I always pull the cave when I know he is guarding.

Funny thing is I don't know which female is the parent. huh There are several in there but they all look the same to me. ol

I know what ya mean Willie....I've got the main pairs isolated now so I can control the output a bit....but have a couple of trios that I watch the females to try and get an idea of who's popping what....after that, it makes no difference unless I'm looking for something specific ..

We're back from the birthday party after getting a whole lot of hugs and kisses.....G'kids are great.... |^|..what a crew...ya get tired just watching them all run around.....

...It looks like Carmelo found his stroke.....yup...
Jon