• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:33:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 803
Total: 803

Wednesday's good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 28, 2015, 06:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...really good coffee...MMMmmmm....still rainy out there, and about 53deg's which is the supposed high for today...then heading into the lower 30's overnight....

Fish room putz'n and maybe a few errands on tap.....perhaps our box fro F & S will get here...???....some bird things that Jan ordered...and the new feeding syringes will be welcomed....these are getting a little creeky.....

Pauline is getting all our rain now too.....hope all is well up/over there..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is real good this morning. No morning walk today as we are in the middle of that leftover rain from the hurricane. The map shows it covers the area all the way to the midwest.

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=39.61031342&lon=-75.68956757&zoom=8&pin=Bear%2c%20DE&rad=1&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0

Supposed to rain here all day. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Got a package of Synodontis from Jon that had some pleasant surprises in it. A trio of beautiful red delta guppies and some very nice young Pinoy Angels for me to raise. Thanks Jon for the very nice gift. It is very much appreciated. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 28, 2015, 02:28:05 PM
Got a package of Synodontis from Jon that had some pleasant surprises in it. A trio of beautiful red delta guppies and some very nice young Pinoy Angels for me to raise. Thanks Jon for the very nice gift. It is very much appreciated. |^| |^| |^|

Well you sent me fry, I'm returning the favor... ;D....besides, when 'project X' gets going better here soon...there'll a lot of boxes flying back and forth between Dekalb/Newark........ |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|....we'll be supporting the PO....
Jon