• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:57:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 772
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Coffee on Tuesday..

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2015, 05:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...been up a bit, coffee's good....mid 40's now, mid 50's today, and rainy....a nice blah day.....it'll be a fish room putz'n day...maybe a nap..??

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..just popped the heat on....chilly in here....gotta keep the birds warm too...fall is here...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good but the day is not off to a good start. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2015, 07:55:44 AM
Coffee is good but the day is not off to a good start. ::)

...More coffee..... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

Coffee is good.

The mad scientist has been busy lately. . . . . . .  I was up early putting the finishing touches on a food just a moment ago. Hmmm.

Muuhh-Ahh Haa Haa Haa. . . . . It's ready.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 27, 2015, 08:52:05 AM
Coffee is good.

The mad scientist has been busy lately. . . . . . .  I was up early putting the finishing touches on a food just a moment ago. Hmmm.

Muuhh-Ahh Haa Haa Haa. . . . . It's ready.

Halloween Frenzie ???   Tricks for treats ?....  huh huh huh huh
Jon

Mugwump

....Manny's asleep across my lap......it's boiling in here....good grief, this boy cooks....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Still rain of and on.  Sometimes the sun comes out but you can see the dark clouds in the distance.  Not cold here yet.  I wore shorts to work today.  This weather suites me just fine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Glad you finally got rain Liz.  Would you all believe that we are getting the remains of that dang hurricane?  And look how far away it hit land from us.  We have wind and a little rain.
Barb

LizStreithorst

It was a weird hurricane, for sure.  It gained huge strength over night.  Then when it hit land didn't do near the damage that was expected, thank God.  Now it has become people's friend.  It sure has had a long life.

Here it's supposed to clear up Thursday then we have another system coming in for the week end.  I'll welcome it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

We are supposed to get remnants of the hurricane beginning tonight and it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

It'll still be around here for a few days.....

http://wxug.us/1q3v3
Jon