• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee time..

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2015, 05:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMmmm what a superior cup of coffee.... 8) ,,it's a cool 35deg's outside this morning, headed for 60deg's....hopefully sunny out too, so we can go to the Pumpkin Fest craft show, and walk around downtown....

I'll do some water changes later...then chill out and maybe watch a football game??...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We're deep into pot #2 already.....I need to go feed the fish... 8)   sheesh, still dark outside.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Only on my second cup but I already have a 2 mile walk behind me so now it's catch up time. Coffee is very foo indeed and temps are already at 60. Going up to 69 later today. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..fish are fed....couple pairs had a midnight rendezvous... ;D...I'll yank one here in a bit...Big boy and his gal....
Jon

b125killer

I get to work at the pet store today. Hopefully it isn't as busy as it was yesterday. It started out bad. There was a bad led light on the invert tank. I got it changed out but the electrical sucks there. It kept popping the breaker. I hate having to try and find outlets on top of the racks that work. It's a long process that puts me behind all day.  But I did sell a lot of stuff yesterday, I don't mind that part. Later I'm going to a friend's to get some clean cured rock. Going to seed the saltwater tank.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 25, 2015, 08:07:31 AM
I get to work at the pet store today. Hopefully it isn't as busy as it was yesterday. It started out bad. There was a bad led light on the invert tank. I got it changed out but the electrical sucks there. It kept popping the breaker. I hate having to try and find outlets on top of the racks that work. It's a long process that puts me behind all day.  But I did sell a lot of stuff yesterday, I don't mind that part. Later I'm going to a friend's to get some clean cured rock. Going to seed the saltwater tank.

Did you get the water noise tamed down now ??....I can't wait to see the tank up and running.... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2015, 08:14:03 AM
Quote from: b125killer on October 25, 2015, 08:07:31 AM

Did you get the water noise tamed down now ??....I can't wait to see the tank up and running.... 8)

Clean, cured rock. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

A real lazy day for sure. Football, and the race, sitting on the couch!!
Gotta head out for Nashville in the morning