• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 08:09:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2016, 06:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and a really good cup it is too...MMMmmmm    slept in a bit, me and Manny the warmer....

...it's about 12deg's and will snow tonight through most of tomorrow.....next week?..50's-60's and rain/thunderstorms.....yup...coming in like a lion...

..today?....putz'n and doing a few water changes in the fish room.....just taking the day as it comes... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...fish are fed, and on pot #2...sun is out, but still dang cold.....brrrrr

...I need to clean the HOT mags today...they're beginning to slow down...plus, it's time to check and sort the fish for the swap on Sunday..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Been running since the crack of dawn. Coffee was great but that was a while ago. The weather sucks so I sent Kobe to day camp so I could get some errands done and take care of the inside of the house in peace.

All wigglers are up and about and eating bbs and microworms. Just finished doing water changes on their tanks and giving them their afternoon meal (bbs).

Going to get the RAV 4 filled up with gas as it is going up again and cleaned up at the car wash (50% off on Wednesday), then I'll come back and clean up this house. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 02, 2016, 10:10:36 AM
Been running since the crack of dawn. Coffee was great but that was a while ago. The weather sucks so I sent Kobe to day camp so I could get some errands done and take care of the inside of the house in peace.

All wigglers are up and about and eating bbs and microworms. Just finished doing water changes on their tanks and giving them their afternoon meal (bbs).

Going to get the RAV 4 filled up with gas as it is going up again and cleaned up at the car wash (50% off on Wednesday), then I'll come back and clean up this house. huh

LOL....busy busy busy.....I know the feeling, Willie.....put some tunes on, get a fresh cup, and just hit 'cruise'...... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...actually my morning has been more mental, than physical.......finished the fantasy league baseball numbers/stats..plus the $$$'s from all last years moves and pick ups..........then got our taxes finished, and ready.....and I'm working on pics/genetic script for the TAS phenotype library...
Gotta love spreadsheets...... |^|

but...I'm about to call it a day now....I need to putz some too....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I had a lovely sleep last night.  I finally got myself back on the right sleeping awake times.  I conked out at like 7:30 one weekend night and was up 3:30.  Last night I was trying to stay up late listening to the news on NPR, but it started to depress me so I packed it in.  Woke up at the normal time this morning in a wonderful mood until I listened to the news again, but I got over it when I got to work. 

Work was painfully slow so I did maintenance on the poor neglected 125 at the shop.  I vacuumed the gravel (usually I just siphon out water and replace), thoroughly cleaned the Magnum and the Canister filter,  trimmed the huge Amazon sword, and scrubbed algae off the sides, and did the normal 50% WC which generally gets done only weekly.  At home all I have today is WC on the Angel fry, and the 120 Discus tank, and a 100 Angel tank that After I got all done last night I realized I'd missed huh, likely due to  mim w!w

I suppose I could set up the tank, and water storage container for the new Discus coming in next week, but I think I'll wait 'till the week end and just chill some this afternoon.  All I need to to is clean a water storage container and a tank and haul them from the back yard, through the fish room and laundry room to the kitchen.  It'll make a mess of my clean house and then I'd be stuck having to sweep and vacuum.  I'd rather make a meatloaf ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.