• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 586
Total: 586

coffee....Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, December 19, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..great coffee.....delicious  8)

..today will be our last day im the 40's...next week we'll get low teens, single digit for the highs......brrrr

A bit of fish room putz'n today...some water changes and 'tidying up'..... |^|

more coffee now... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great today but the weather will be even better. Going up to 60 degrees today. Only a 7% chance of a white Christmas here.  |^| |^| |^|

Water changes and other fishroom items on the agenda today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie............ready for Christmas?.......we're trying  LOL
Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2 about gone now.......time to get motivated....... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...how's everybody doing today?...it's 50 out there now...and gonna be in the 60s....

...today I SWEAR I'M GONNA DO THAT WATER CHANGE....!  I gotta get a drum and pump RO water into it so I don't have to lug buckets :P...that's the drawback to the 125...but it's just a matter of getting things in place... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 19, 2017, 10:05:28 AM
...how's everybody doing today?...it's 50 out there now...and gonna be in the 60s....

...today I SWEAR I'M GONNA DO THAT WATER CHANGE....!  I gotta get a drum and pump RO water into it so I don't have to lug buckets :P...that's the drawback to the 125...but it's just a matter of getting things in place... |^|

...you should be able to tie a couple 55's together with pvc....put them on a skid outside your window  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

...you should be able to tie a couple 55's together with pvc....put them on a skid outside your window  huh
...temps too high in summer...going to make a place in my closet to keep at room temp...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 19, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

...temps too high in summer...going to make a place in my closet to keep at room temp...

...very true...you're right
Jon

Ron Sower

|^|
Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2017, 10:38:55 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 19, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

...very true...you're right
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron