• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:15:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 575
Total: 575

Monday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 18, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is very, very good this morning...... 8)...

..a balmy 41 degs here now....it's dank out there tho......good winter catch a cold weather...... wfwf....the bottom drops out in a few days...rain/snow/20's...
I think we may see a 'White Christmas' with snow on the Sunday before..... huh

...putz'n and finishing up planning for the family dinner here this coming Sunday.....errands huh

..need more coffee.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...morning all....nippy here as I took the cart to the clubhouse to sell T-shirts for Spring Fling...left early to come back and take Murf to the bark-park...and just had to see what was going on here this morning...

...Going to get that WC done today...been putting it off too long now...I did get the Eheim heaters the other day and got them running...holding the temp right on the money so far!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron