• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:20:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 693
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 691
Total: 691

sleep in Saturday

Started by Mugwump, December 16, 2017, 06:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee.....*yawn*......I just rolled over and pulled up the covers this morn'n.....felt good to sleep in, until a long snout poked under the covers and I got a big slurp....sheesh..

...so we're all up now....kinda.....this coffee is really good...MMMmmmmm

...I'm guessing that it will be a putz'n day for us.....nothing planned........................so far....

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2.......and the sun is out... huh....supposed to get into the 40's today.......early spring  huh ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...up a little later today...already signed, labeled & stuffed 32 Xmas card envelopes... we're making fudge today to put in little glassine bags to attache the cards to...then later today or tomorrow we;re gonna make the rounds and drop them off with friends here in the hood...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 16, 2017, 11:55:17 AM
...up a little later today...already signed, labeled & stuffed 32 Xmas card envelopes... we're making fudge today to put in little glassine bags to attache the cards to...then later today or tomorrow we;re gonna make the rounds and drop them off with friends here in the hood...

....cool beans... |^|....even in California, we drove around 'Caroling'.....t's the season.. |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

....Last Thursday night they came Caroling for Shots thru the hood...the main requirement was that your golf cart had to be Christmassy decorated...but we had a Spring Fling Committee Polynesian "practice dinner" at our place out on the deck...since we couldn't go caroling, they came by....we poured them plenty of shots...!!!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL.....and an hour later there was a traffic jam too......LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2017, 11:02:16 AM
LOL.....and an hour later there was a traffic jam too......LOL
...pretty much....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron