• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:20:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 366
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

Tuesday Morning...coffee time

Started by Mugwump, December 13, 2016, 05:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 13, 2016, 10:08:32 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 13, 2016, 01:11:01 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 13, 2016, 09:58:17 AM
...you guys sure are getting the weather these days!!!  ..I won't be trying to trade y ou for our  current 58 and this afternoon's 75...!  Have I said I love it here yet??? |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...I hope all the workers show up today...Dean and I'll install the shower stall...waiting on the town to approve my carport cover so the shed builders can finish that...waiting on Lowe's to get the flooring in.....so close yet so far away huh....and Miss Lucy's getting a little edgy to have it done... :-\

...it'd be nice if you could get finished up before the holidays.... |^|...good luck

...it really could happen....today I got word the flooring vinyl is at Lowes's ,s o tomorrow I'll go pick it up....the electrical guy finished today....and I called the gall at the city safety dept and asked if she could give me a status of my permit for the awning over the concrete pad, and she said it was behind 7 others but she would see if she could shuffle it a little further up the stack....

......tomorrow we will finish the shower stall and then I will call the guy to hook up the rest of the plumbing...maybe Thursday we can start installing the vinyl flooring ( they're click-together planks)...and then while we're gone (leaving here the 20th) Dean can finish the baseboard trim...!

...excellent !!...I know that you're looking forward to finishing it off.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson