• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 02:56:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Friday gabs

Started by Mugwump, September 09, 2016, 05:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..cool dank morn'n for us, a humid day coming up in the 80's....but the coffee is very, very good...

Water changes and putz'n today....few tunes....more coffee....yup

Hmmm...looks like rain later .....come on fall !!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

A bit of rain last night, so it's forecast to be cooler today.  A few errands to run later then just a lazy day planned.

Dennis

Mugwump

Pot #2...still dark out here...... huh 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Been up since 0430 this morning but felt wide awake. I think this is why coffee was created and it was surely good. mim

It was already 80 degrees when I got up and we will be in for a real scorcher here today. The humidity level is also really high with the dew point at 73. We will get relief on Sunday or so they say. huh

Needless to say instead of our usual 2.5 to 3 mile morning walk, Kobe and I only walked and mile before we decided to return home. wfwf wfwf wfwf

Did not do my house cleaning yesterday so I have to do it today for sure. I have someone who wants to look at the house tomorrow morning even though it is not officially up for sale yet.

Meanwhile time to put on another pot of coffee. |^| |^| |^|

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Errands run and we are back safe & sound.  Just now 79?F so it was cool enough for Billy to go along.  Had to go inside at the bank but the lady asked if Billy was with me and gave me our usual drive-thru dog treat while I was at the counter.

Stopped by WalMart to pick up some site-to-store computer parts and filled up the S-10 at $1.93 a gallon.  Got a java script meet-up in Dayton tomorrow so I thought I'd better top it off.  It's kind of sad that this 4 cylinder 2 wheel drive Chevy only gets the same gas mileage as my V-6 4 wheel drive Isuzu.  =:-(

Time to look for some eats.....

Dennis

Mugwump

...been outside trying to tucker out Sassy...... |^|....and it worked.... |^|   she's racked out on the bathroom floor tile.. ;D

...ahhhh, a moment's peace....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

I figured this is as good a place as any to jump back in here!  I've been missing you folks! Finally got internet in here today.

Except for one morning on the drive down the coffee's been purteeee good! Since last week's Thursday they have been great...because Miss Lucy and I are able to sit out on the deck in the morning sunshine to drink it...

Been unpacking, sorting, dumping (still even after we got rid of so much crap in WA before we left!) and stowing since we got here. Looks like it'll never end. You know...10# of s--t into a 5#bag!!!!.... What were we ever thinking bringing all this s--t????

Actually, at the last minute we both decided to bring our hobby stuff with us. I didn't bring any aquaria, but enough to get one or two going. And we brought most of Miss Lucy's crafting supplies....

It's all good. When I get to hot outside at the trailer, I just come in and get some air conditioning and ice cold water or other beverage....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 09, 2016, 05:07:16 PM
I figured this is as good a place as any to jump back in here!  I've been missing you folks! Finally got internet in here today.

Except for one morning on the drive down the coffee's been purteeee good! Since last week's Thursday they have been great...because Miss Lucy and I are able to sit out on the deck in the morning sunshine to drink it...

Been unpacking, sorting, dumping (still even after we got rid of so much crap in WA before we left!) and stowing since we got here. Looks like it'll never end. You know...10# of s--t into a 5#bag!!!!.... What were we ever thinking bringing all this s--t????

Actually, at the last minute we both decided to bring our hobby stuff with us. I didn't bring any aquaria, but enough to get one or two going. And we brought most of Miss Lucy's crafting supplies....

It's all good. When I get to hot outside at the trailer, I just come in and get some air conditioning and ice cold water or other beverage....

....you'll need air in that trailer if it's to be a fish room..... huh

It's nice to hear that your journey is over and you're settling in ....have fun... |^|
Jon