• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:54:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

Sunday's coffee..

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2016, 04:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is really good...MMMMmmmm    cooler today, and looks like mid/upper 30's all week, with a few 40's thrown in...not bad, we'll take it... ;D

..inside putz'n today...maybe a nap.. |^|......and now?.. another cup  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Cooler here as well.  It was 70?F here yesterday.  Great day to give the truck the once over.....  changed the oil, checked the tires, filled the washer fluid, etc.  Should be good till spring now!

Up since 4:00am, working on second pot already.....  I think the battery is going dead in the wireless keyboard.

Dennis

Mugwump

,,time for pot #2... |^|....MMMmmmm...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Willie must be sleeping in this morning.....

https://youtu.be/vwji6HiXWCs

Dennis

wsantia1

I am up and ready to roll this morning. Just finished my pot of coffee and it was great. It's going to be warm out here again with temps in the high 50s but later this afternoon the rain is supposed to start. I'll take it considering the recent weather around here. .

My plans have been changed again for today so now I will be doing a lot of putzing since I did all of the heavy lifting in the fishroom yesterday. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2016, 07:21:31 AM
I am up and ready to roll this morning. Just finished my pot of coffee and it was great. It's going to be warm out here again with temps in the high 50s but later this afternoon the rain is supposed to start. I'll take it considering the recent weather around here. .

My plans have been changed again for today so now I will be doing a lot of putzing since I did all of the heavy lifting in the fishroom yesterday. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..putz'n rules.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'd like to putz but I'll be cleaning the Beast so I can take him up to the corner and stick a for sale sign on him.  Charlotte gets her weekly bath and vacuuming, too.  It will be 75 and overcast.  A perfect day for it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 21, 2016, 07:28:50 AM
I'd like to putz but I'll be cleaning the Beast so I can take him up to the corner and stick a for sale sign on him.  Charlotte gets her weekly bath and vacuuming, too.  It will be 75 and overcast.  A perfect day for it.

...shouldn't take longer than a 12 pack would be my guess... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Up and at 'em now! Heading to the swap in about 30 minutes. Coffee first though.  Got most stuff finished up....and packed packed in the Burban yesterday...gotta a lot of hardware to get rid of....pulled plants last night... and rounded up some new Grindal and Micro Worm cultures.  I'm going to get there earlier than normal so I can have time to price everything.

There's been a lot of buzz on several FB pages and forums I watch, so I'm expecting a decent turnout.

Going to the kitchen for coffee now...later you guys and gals!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Washed chamoised dry and buffed with a micro fiber cloth.  I'm in shorts and a tank top and I'm sweating.  Taking a beer break before I but the black shiny stuff on his tires and tackle the inside.

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2016, 10:46:26 AM
Up and at 'em now! Heading to the swap in about 30 minutes. Coffee first though.  Got most stuff finished up....and packed packed in the Burban yesterday...gotta a lot of hardware to get rid of....pulled plants last night... and rounded up some new Grindal and Micro Worm cultures.  I'm going to get there earlier than normal so I can have time to price everything.

There's been a lot of buzz on several FB pages and forums I watch, so I'm expecting a decent turnout.

Going to the kitchen for coffee now...later you guys and gals!

..have fun, Ron..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Another beer break.  I'm hoping I didn't burn up the motor on my new lovely vacuum cleaner.  It quit on me while vacuuming the Beast.  I'll let it cool and try it again later.  Next up is washing the floor an front and the cargo area.

Barb

Who said Sunday is a day of rest?  Not for Liz and me anyway.  I have been cleaning at the old house, trying to keep it clean inside and out, what a massive job, and to keep the new house and yard in good shape too.  I wish I was 25 right now.  Sort of...
Barb

LizStreithorst

YOu can say that again, Barb.  I've been working on The Beast all day.  Just got done.  I'm so whupped and can't type right.  As soon as a finish this little beer and get a bit of energy back I'll drive him up to the main road with a For Sale sign in his wind shield.  Walking back home will be the hard part wfwf

No Coq au Vin for me tonight.  Didn't have time to cook.  Tomorrow...

Mugwump

Well, Jan went over to help her girl friend do some things...so I did water changes...I swear the fry grow the minute that you refill...LOL....and, of course, are all hungry again.....the tubby little pigs...  ;D

...a minor case of 'tank back'.....but it'll pass after a good hot shower  |^|......
Jon