• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 05:23:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 556
Total: 557

Scott came down====>

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2013, 03:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well, Scott just left a bit ago...he took some Koi fry, and some Dantum pics....we shot the breeze for quite awhile......nice day, good company.....can't get better than that.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great. Nice to hear you have Koi fry too ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Good for him that he got some of those lovely Koi.

Hope to see the Dantum pix.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

It was a good day. I sold my wet/dry sump that I wasn't going to use. Then sold a few random guppies that I didn't want to breed. Tank space is getting to be a premium commodity. I don't have the space for random fish that I'm not going to try and breed. I then had to go check out Jon's Dantum angels. All I can say is WOW! I think it was love at first sight. When the funding permits I will be getting some. I brought the Koi fry home and did the angel fish shuffle. I got the 55 gallon planted tank cleared out and put the Koi fry in there. They look great in the planted tank. As I was cleaning the tank I seen a few pleco fry. I knew they where breeding in there but figuerd that the fry was getting eaten. Then I trimmed the plants back a little. It was starting to look like a jungle in there. I got a few pics of everything but The Dantums didn't want to stay still very long.
These are the best shot I got from about 20 or so pics of the Dantum.

The new koi fry

There new home. I haven't taking a pic of this tank in some time. It's a little cloudy I just got done trimming and cleaning it.
Scott

Mugwump

Nice pics, Scott..those Koi will like it in there. .....and hey, where's that great finger's pic??...LOLOLOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great pictures.  I'm liking those Dantums too, but I would need to eliminate something in order to accommodate them.  No room for anymore tanks just yet.  The Koi fry look great. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Thanks guys,  I already  got rid of the finger picture lol. The koi have settled in nicely.  Thanks Jon they are pretty little things.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 24, 2013, 09:44:55 AM
Thanks guys,  I already  got rid of the finger picture lol. The koi have settled in nicely.  Thanks Jon they are pretty little things.

Watch your fingers...they're pigs  ;D
Jon

b125killer

There eating everything but the kitchen sink. And that's only because I can't fit it in the tank. I came down to feed the fish and there eatting the duckweed and picking at the filter. I gave them some flake food they acted like they never seen food. I put some micro worms in there now there hunting them down.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 24, 2013, 05:17:19 PM
There eating everything but the kitchen sink. And that's only because I can't fit it in the tank. I came down to feed the fish and there eatting the duckweed and picking at the filter. I gave them some flake food they acted like they never seen food. I put some micro worms in there now there hunting them down.

LOL...I raise very hungry fish  ;D I feed em a lot, and the more that I feed, the more they want.. ;D
Jon

b125killer

Here is a better pic. The water cleared up after cleaning the tank. Now I need to clean the glass.
Scott

Mugwump

Pretty....wanna do my tanks too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

I would but as you can see I didn't do my own ;D It's hard enough to get a good pic when the glass is clean. I like the two on top picking at the duckweed.
Scott

Mugwump

My fry love the stuff.....swish it around a little, then watch em hit it... ;D
Jon

b125killer

For some reason I knew this tank was to be there new home. There color complements the tank. I was watching them earlier and feel asleep it was so nice.
Scott