• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 02:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 338
Total: 339

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2017, 05:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n all....what wonderful coffee this morn'n.... |^|...an absolutely great cup !..

...47deg's now, and we'll get some low 70's with, yup, thorms....it seems the spring rains are making up for our low snow fall numbers last winter...

..fish room putz'n and water changes for me......moving fry?....culling?....

..anyway, more coffee now.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Today's coffee is great. Going to need a fresh can in here soon. It is a cool 41 degrees here this morning. I have to say that I thought the days would be warming up by now.

Still lots of work to do but I'm getting there. It looks like the Comcast folks did some ground work yesterday so maybe soon? What I don't get is that they have completed ground work on empty lots while overlooking the ground work on a house that's been under construction since November. huh  huh  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 10, 2017, 05:40:08 AM
Today's coffee is great. Going to need a fresh can in here soon. It is a cool 41 degrees here this morning. I have to say that I thought the days would be warming up by now.

Still lots of work to do but I'm getting there. It looks like the Comcast folks did some ground work yesterday so maybe soon? What I don't get is that they have completed ground work on empty lots while overlooking the ground work on a house that's been under construction since November. huh  huh  huh

Comcast ground crews are not the best.....our backside neighbor changed over and the wires are still above ground and dangling all over the utility pole.....sheesh....this was about 5 years ago...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n guys.  Lovely weather here, before the big heat and humidity arrive laterr this month.  June 1 is the beginning of 6 mo. of hurricane season, seems like lst years just ended, Nov. 30.  Our price to pay for living near a coastline.

I just got 4 nickel size koi superveil tails, sent via USPS.  They are so cute.  Have them alone in a 10 gal to grow a bit, then to a 20 or 29,  then they go in with 7 full grown discus.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on May 10, 2017, 07:30:03 AM
Morn'n guys.  Lovely weather here, before the big heat and humidity arrive laterr this month.  June 1 is the beginning of 6 mo. of hurricane season, seems like lst years just ended, Nov. 30.  Our price to pay for living near a coastline.

I just got 4 nickel size koi superveil tails, sent via USPS.  They are so cute.  Have them alone in a 10 gal to grow a bit, then to a 20 or 29,  then they go in with 7 full grown discus.
Barb

....cool.....grow em big and strong like bull.... |^|....pics?
Jon

waterboy

49 degrees here, supposed to go up to 60 with a chance for rain, Coffee is brewing and smelling good. Wife has a therapy session this morning, then just puttering around in the fish room.  Need to get the garden in here pretty soon, I am about two weeks late this year. Cold then rain, then cold and more rain, there always is an excuse. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Supposed to go to 88 here today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I may mow the front yard in advance of the rain storms.....back isn't too bad yet.... huh

...I keep wondering if the slow arrival of any hotter temps forebodes hotter temps later, and a longer lasting warmer fall season...??
Jon

Mugwump

....screw it....mowed it all....and just beat the rain... |^| ;) |^|

Jon

LizStreithorst

Groomed my 3 paying customers and one of my own.  Picked up my tin and my paint, and now I'm home.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 10, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
Groomed my 3 paying customers and one of my own.....

Somehow that just looked funny to me ;D and I laughed out loud...did you groom their dogs too??
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 10, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

Somehow that just looked funny to me ;D and I laughed out loud...did you groom their dogs too??

...naw...it was primp the owner day.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2017, 04:03:09 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 10, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

...naw...it was primp the owner day.... huh
LOL...again...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron