• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:12:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Friday coffee...MMM

Started by Mugwump, March 10, 2017, 05:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's great !...and we're rich...got this just now...

Greetings.
I am Barrister Koffi Apo, A personal attorney to a deceased client
of mine, Who deposited the sum of $ 6.5 Million with a bank here in
Togo West Africa. He died as the result of a heart-related condition
His heart condition was due to the death of
his wife and only son involve in the Air Flight Crashes. without any
registered next of kin, I contacted you because you have the same
surname with my late client. And the funds now have an open
beneficiary mandate. Upon your response will give you the details.

Thank You,
Barr. Koffi Apo Esq
+228 93878445

..so I guess we'll be looking for a place in the tropics.....a nice island ?

meanwhile...the weather here is getting winter like again......blah...

more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon, we're going to miss you.   :(

There's a nip in the air here this morning too.  It's not that it's really that cold, but with the weather previously being so unseasonably warm, it does feel chilly.  LOL

Dennis

BallAquatics

I've got a million things I should be doing today, but don't have any plans to do them as yet.....   w!w

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great and I am feeling much better this morning. It's amazing what good drugs and a good nights's sleep will do for you. |^| |^| |^|

We (Kobe and I) are sitting here waiting for the first snow flakes to start coming down. The weather folks are all over the place on this one. Some say 1 to 3 inches while others have rain. I say a slushy mess. huh

I need to do water changes but my damn tap water nitrates are over 80 ppm. That's unacceptable but of course I can't get through to the water department. I'd install an R/O system if I wasn't planning to move. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

I can't tell you how many millions I passed on because I was just too lazy to respond. Not to mention all the lottery winnings. Never bought a ticket and I still keep winning.

Almost forgot, coffee's good. Used Folgers this morning.

Mugwump

Pot #2...and most excellent.. |^|   

almost awake... 8).....almost...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 10, 2017, 05:48:54 AM
Morning Jon, we're going to miss you.   :(

There's a nip in the air here this morning too.  It's not that it's really that cold, but with the weather previously being so unseasonably warm, it does feel chilly.  LOL

Dennis

...next couple days are in the low 20's/ teens at night....then snow Mon/Tues.....good news?....upper 50's and sunny next, swap, weekend   |^|
Jon

waterboy

Just heading to get a cup of that good coffee.  Thermometer says 12 this morning but it is nice and sunny. Might grab a doughnut to go along with the coffee.  Rainwater tub is full but I can't get to it without chopping through the ice.  Will just have to wait a few days.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...no coffee this morning at al :(l...Upper GI endoscopy at 10:30...only sips pf H2O and my BP med... by the time we're through I'll be ready to eat a small mammal...! |eat|

64F now and going to 90 later on... |^|...sorry guys!...but I'm loving it.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

You guys might be rich but I got -- (2) messages from my sweet Asian matches -- this morning in my email.

I need another electrical outlet from a different circuit for the tank I brought in here. The circuit running the tanks now is just about maxxed out. Gotta crawl under the house and through the vintage catshit, but its much nicer under there than it was before I raised the house. The crawlspace used to be a tight squeeze.
Dan

Mugwump

Jon

wallace

Is coffee supposed to be good for you this week?.... or is it bad again?
Dan

LizStreithorst

This week it's good.  Chocolate is good for you this week, too, and butter!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon