• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 05:00:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 552
Total: 553

So we've been running a while now...

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2012, 07:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What's missing?..or needs to be tweeked?...There seems to be a variety of topics going, but is another section required for any other real interests?

Here's the top 10 boards...by posts.....
THE LOUNGE 719
Angelfish 460
Suggestion, Questions and Comments218
Tank Maintenance and Equipment 199
Catfish 137
Plecos 121
Welcome 118
News and Announcements 100
General Discussion 83
Bulletin Board 81
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I think it's fine for now.  I can find a sub forum for everything I want to say.  As membership grows and interests diverge we might want to look at this again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I'd like a danios and devarios section. 

Dennis

Mugwump

You could pop it in as  'child board' couldn't you??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

QuoteI'd like a danios and devarios section.

Cool. already done I see.

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on November 19, 2012, 08:59:02 PM
QuoteI'd like a danios and devarios section.

Cool. already done I see.

Hey Bill, I knew I could count on you for support of this section!

Dennis

Jo

Jo

BillT

QuoteHey Bill, I knew I could count on you for support of this section!

Of course Dennis.

Mir

Wait, there's not a livebearers section?! :O

can you make one? It could just be a child board of various other tropicals as well... ?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

Scott

Barb

Can you squeeze in a section on backyard ponds, Koi, Goldfish and frogs perhpas?
Barb

Mugwump

How many goldfish pond, koi ,etc folks do we have here??....we can if there's some interest??
Jon

Mir

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2012, 03:00:00 PM
How's this??.........

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php?board=17.0

lol nice. :)

I think a pond section is a good idea.... I used to have one but not anymore. :( Maybe if you add one it will attract more people who do have ponds?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'