• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 03:27:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,358
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 78
Total: 78

Good old Tuesday....

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....just watching the grass try to dry out.... huh..light breezes help, but no mowing today.....

..what's up folks?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..it's so muggy out there that the air is sweating....really....gloomy, ugly looking crap.....but 'they' say we might see the sun Thursday ?  huh....okay fine...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...just finished a book...Reckless by Andrew Gross...interesting plot about the last financial meltdown as a conspiracy...

...just ordered another shelf for the aquarium stand so I'll have plenty of work space when i trim and bag...

...I'm going to order some of those small crystal glass "bowls'' with suction cups to grow some small plants to sell and trade...

...I'm getting antsy and wanting to have some fish breed, but contemplating the fact that I'll only keep one tank, the 125, and it has to serve any purpose for me, I'm thinking about getting a pair of Kribs...I loved raising them in the past...they take such good care of their offspring...but then the question comes up...what will i do with the offspring since they are so common?...and they will be a pain to net out in my heavily planted tank...

...hmmm...

...However, I am pleased that my little Panda Cories are spawning occasionally and some of the little ones are surviving!...maybe I should just settle for that!....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 12, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
...just finished a book...Reckless by Andrew Gross...interesting plot about the last financial meltdown as a conspiracy...

...just ordered another shelf for the aquarium stand so I'll have plenty of work space when i trim and bag...

...I'm going to order some of those small crystal glass "bowls'' with suction cups to grow some small plants to sell and trade...

...I'm getting antsy and wanting to have some fish breed, but contemplating the fact that I'll only keep one tank, the 125, and it has to serve any purpose for me, I'm thinking about getting a pair of Kribs...I loved raising them in the past...they take such good care of their offspring...but then the question comes up...what will i do with the offspring since they are so common?...and they will be a pain to net out in my heavily planted tank...

...hmmm...

...However, I am pleased that my little Panda Cories are spawning occasionally and some of the little ones are surviving!...maybe I should just settle for that!....

...toss a bn cave in there....you can always just pull the cave/fry.....and everyone needs bn's.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 12, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

...hmmm...

...toss a bn cave in there....you can always just pull the cave/fry.....and everyone needs bn's.....
...I'm relegated to doing everything in one tank...so pulling the cave is not an option, except maybe to dump them, and I don't want to do that... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 12, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

...hmmm...

...I'm relegated to doing everything in one tank...so pulling the cave is not an option, except maybe to dump them, and I don't want to do that... huh

...a bucket with an air stone is all you need...just a temp fix..take the bucket with you to the meetings and sell 'em  ;D.....throw a couple back in the tank too, if ya want.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 12, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

...hmmm...

...a bucket with an air stone is all you need...just a temp fix..take the bucket with you to the meetings and sell 'em  ;D.....throw a couple back in the tank too, if ya want.... huh
..i get it, Mugs....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 12, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

...hmmm...

..i get it, Mugs....!

...just try'n to help ya get rich !...LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 12, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

...hmmm...

..i get it, Mugs....!

... It's a hobby for me...don't intend to get rich...besides BNs are a dime a dozen around here!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 13, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 12, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

...hmmm...

..i get it, Mugs....!

... It's a hobby for me...don't intend to get rich...besides BNs are a dime a dozen around here!!!...

....you're right.... ;D
Jon