• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 10:18:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,356
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 729
Total: 730

Friday made it again!

Started by Ron Sower, April 28, 2023, 10:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Good morning, all...!

I just called Liz and went to voicemail after a number of rings...anyone got any info on our friend?...I was just saying to Lucy that you 3 guy/gals all live alone which concerns me when i don't see you here more than 2 days in a row...and then there's Dennis who pops in and out...Barb, will you try her for us?...

While I was out yesterday my car registered 99...getting closer to triple digits daily now...forecast today is 94 and I bet it will go beyond that...lots of sunshine...!

I now have a second reseller that wants to buy plants from me...got his order by text way early this morning...I'll order this weekend for Thursday delivery...

We're card playing here this afternoon...and going out for pizza after that...

That's it for now...good day folks!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. I am in the middle of a steady rainfall that is supposed to last until tomorrow afternoon. It is accompanied by 15 to 25 mph winds but there is no lightning or thunder associated with this "storm". We are also at our forecasted high temp of 56 degrees already.

As usual I am in the fishroom getting things ready for some moves I plan to make during water changes tomorrow. I also just got finished doing a water change on the turtle tank. Later this afternoon I will do WC on the discus tank and that will be it for the fishroom (except feedings) for me today.

That's it for me right now. Hopefully you all will have a great day and I'll peek in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Just talked to Liz...she's fine...so are Charlotte, the dogs and Chicken-Chicken ;D

Now it's time for Barb to check in...  ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi folks, boy what a day here.  Torrential rains and now hot sun.  But at least the rain should have put out the 10 day old wildfire burning about 15 miles from my neighborhood.  Tomorrow will be nice then back to rain on Sunday. 

My yard likes the recent rains, and so does the pond. Bluebirds are still nest sitting, in 2 weeks or less there will be 5 babies hatched, I hope. I can see the box from several windows so I can keep an eye on them.

Today I had Yoga then went to a painting class.  It was a fun day.  Liz I will call over the weekend, glad Ron talked to you.  You all have a good eve and see you here tomorrow.
Barb

wsantia1

Barb, we've been having torrential rain here too. I'm waiting for a break so I can get Kobe out for a walk.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on April 28, 2023, 04:18:42 PM
Hi folks, boy what a day here.  Torrential rains and now hot sun.  But at least the rain should have put out the 10 day old wildfire burning about 15 miles from my neighborhood.  Tomorrow will be nice then back to rain on Sunday. 

My yard likes the recent rains, and so does the pond. Bluebirds are still nest sitting, in 2 weeks or less there will be 5 babies hatched, I hope. I can see the box from several windows so I can keep an eye on them.

Today I had Yoga then went to a painting class.  It was a fun day.  Liz I will call over the weekend, glad Ron talked to you.  You all have a good eve and see you here tomorrow.
Barb
...good to see you here, Barb!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron