• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:39:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 762
Total: 763

Jon must be sleepin' in???

Started by BallAquatics, December 19, 2016, 06:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Cold but dry here this morning.  Tree guys have everything ready for Ohio Edison to fix the wires.  I'll bet they are tied up out on other jobs trying to restore power.  I don't imagine I'm the only one with tree problems.  At any rate, as long as the wire is back up by time to mow next spring I'm good with it!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 19, 2016, 06:39:06 AM
Cold but dry here this morning.  Tree guys have everything ready for Ohio Edison to fix the wires.  I'll bet they are tied up out on other jobs trying to restore power.  I don't imagine I'm the only one with tree problems.  At any rate, as long as the wire is back up by time to mow next spring I'm good with it!

Dennis

...I just rolled over, pulled 'em up and went back to sleep...yep....felt good..

..coffee's really good now....I'm still half a sleep....

...it's 12 below at the moment....brrr...cold out there...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Just fixing to start pot #2.  Need to run some invoices and then drop by the post office to pick up some parts.  Maybe stop by the bank.  Billy loves to go through the drive thru as the lady gives him treats.

Dennis

Mugwump

Pot #2 here now too.....I plugged Pot #1 into my IV.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Finished my pot and it was very good. Company is gone so now I can go behind them and make sure they left everything in order. They were not allowed unsupervised visits to the fishroom. lol

It's in the 20s right now with plenty of sunshine. Will be running some errand here in a few.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We're 'up' ? to 8 below....LOL.. I'm off for a quick errand too....the Tahoe is warming up, it was outside last night, but fired right up.. |^|

Jon

Mugwump

..as if the cold isn't enough....the sun is ultra bright shining across all the white snow......blinding in fact...good thing that my sun glasses were still in the Tahoe... |^|
Jon

wallace

It should get up to 43? today. We have visitors coming, and the kids, for a couple of days so I'm cleaning and cooking. The house is full of dog hairs and you have to dodge turkey poop to get to the door so I better do something about that.

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on December 19, 2016, 02:33:19 PM
It should get up to 43? today. We have visitors coming, and the kids, for a couple of days so I'm cleaning and cooking. The house is full of dog hairs and you have to dodge turkey poop to get to the door so I better do something about that.

...nothing like the Holiday get togethers.........our cast of thousands will be here on Saturday, Christmas eve day
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 19, 2016, 09:14:05 AM
..as if the cold isn't enough....the sun is ultra bright shining across all the white snow......blinding in fact...good thing that my sun glasses were still in the Tahoe... |^|

Just heard on the TV that it was -2 degrees on Mars and that was 4 degrees warmer than Chicago. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2016, 05:46:07 PM

Just heard on the TV that it was -2 degrees on Mars and that was 4 degrees warmer than Chicago. huh

....LOL.....zounds !!!!
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 19, 2016, 05:46:07 PM

Neeto
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.