• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:01:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 778
Total: 778

Monday's coffee...MMmmmmm

Started by Mugwump, July 27, 2015, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....absolutely delicious... 8)    The heat's back....maybe some rain??....a few errands and some putz'n..... ;D  I need to pick up some insulation for shipping boxes....and non iodized salt....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good. Supposed to be 85 but the humidity is back with the dew points at the mid to high 60s. W/Cs on tap and then I have to prepare a shipment to go out tomorrow. The weekend got away from me because it was a beautiful weather weekend. The best we've had all summer. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

It's been raining here for the past couple of hours.  Nice easy and steady rain where I can keep up.  Changed about half the fish room so far.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Couple days of 90 degrees here. Ugh. The extended forecast, if believable, shows us back in the 70s next week. I wanna believe.....   ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 27, 2015, 09:02:28 AM
Couple days of 90 degrees here. Ugh. The extended forecast, if believable, shows us back in the 70s next week. I wanna believe.....   ::)

70's sure would be nice  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

After being down in the 80's for 2 or three days and a day in the 70's, we will be going up into the 90's and then over 100 for a few days.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on July 27, 2015, 11:32:37 AM
After being down in the 80's for 2 or three days and a day in the 70's, we will be going up into the 90's and then over 100 for a few days.

ouch.....it's a hot 90's day here.....muggy too...
Jon

PaulineMi

I just came in from doing some yard work.  Fritz, who doesn't leave my side, wouldn't even stay outdoors with me.  HOT!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)