• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:09:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 770
Total: 771

Power Outage

Started by PaulineMi, January 11, 2014, 06:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

So now that all the ice and snow are on their way out our power is too. Geez, hopefully this doesn't last long.  We have a huge "whole house" generator so the fish will be okay.  I'm thinking about the overnight /gas refilling /setting the bedroom alarm issue.  Oh joy.  Hopefully the power comes back soon.  Been an hour so far.    :-[

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Sorry to hear that.  Hope your power comes back soon.  Be careful with that generator.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Sheesh...that stinks....hopefully it'll pop on soon..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Sorry to hear that :-[ I always worry about my fish when the power goes out.
Scott

PaulineMi

Whew....only three hours.  Hopefully the power stays on now.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Any outage stinks...I'm glad it was just a few hours ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson