• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:40:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

Happy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, October 18, 2023, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you re all well. Had a few appointments yesterday with the main one being with the orthopedic as a follow up to my injection 2 weeks ago.

Although I am feeling fine now I have only 1 more allowable shot until March because I will be at the Medicare allowable limit. The doctor is recommending a Lumbar Ablation which doesn't count as a shot and is supposed to last up to 18 months. I was not comfortable with it and need to do some more research. Have any of you had this procedure? If so, I'd love to hear of your experience.

It's going to be another comfortable fall day here with the current temp at 46 degrees and getting up to a high temp of 66 this afternoon. I wanted to get some Mums for my front flower bed but I think I blew the opportunity to get some because the first frost is right around the corner. I may still buy some if they look good and are not expensive.

I wish you all ag great day and will check in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie, et. al.

I've had the RFA 2 or 3 times. They vary in length of efficacy for me. It's all about burning the right nerve if they can get to it. No issues after the procedures though.

I'm going to go to cardio this morning. Then come home and clean a bunch of sponge filters for the swap and get some dry goods packed to go there too.

I think I'll see if the duboisi pair will eat an apple snail or two today.

Tonight we're meeting a group of friends from our community at a steak house for dinner, then a play. Fiddler on the Roof.

I know you guys will make this the best day you can for yourselves. Enjoy!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Good evening guys and Liz.  Willie, my Bill had many RFA's over several years for his back pain. They did work, but not for too long, maybe a month or so.  Have you considered or even heard of the Spinal Cord Stimulator?  Check into it, Medicare would pay, I have several friends with this implant and it works quite well. 

Ron, how bout a pic or two of your fishroom these days? And the huge fish you are fostering until they get a home. 

It is cool at night now, but warms up nicely by afternoon.  My flowers all look pretty good.  New pond fish are doing well and already coming up for food.

Have a good night you all
Barb

Ron Sower

Barb, I haven't figured out how to post a pic. Just haven't taken the to to learn it. It seems my pics are too large!🥴
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron