• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:15:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,349
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 755
Total: 756

Let the fun begin....

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2013, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

;D beautiful evening outside.....how's it goin', folks??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

It was a great day here in Seattle-land.  Mostly cloudy but warm.  We're expecting a couple days of rain, then back to beautiful weather.  We're heading out to the ocean this Sunday for a few days.  Never know what weather to expect there, no matter what the forecast is...!!

I finished putting folding legs on a door to have a table for larger groups that we seem to be having here now...we all love to eat a lot!  Hung a large picture in the master bath for Miss Lucy (Linda). Played in the pool with the kids...had Papa Murph's pizza down there for lunch.  Set up to house showing appointments for tomorrow. And I made another attempt at clearing out some stuff in my aquarium storage cabinets in the back.

Heading out to show a house to some clients in a few minutes, then get some dinner and go by Barnes and Noble to get a book on Elements (Photoshop).  We didn't get it loaded onto my computer yet.

Now, for tomorrow......ha!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I always liked the ocean, beach, swimming, belly boarding, diving......haven't been there since Jan and I traveled out to So Calif. back in the 90's. I went to school out there. Matter of fact, my last dives were off Catalina Island, way back when, blew my ear drum out, off Avalon Bay....and then Uncle Sam decided that I'd make an excellent soldier.....LOL....settled back in Illinois after that....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson