• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

A relax'n Sunday cup...

Started by Mugwump, June 18, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning everyone......coffee's very, very good .. 8)....slow getting started for me....

A much cooler day around 75 for us and supposedly no rain..... ;D...we'll see... huh

The boys are talking about a round of golf later today....should be fun  |^|  none of us play much anymore, so we'll be rusty for sure.....LOL

...need more 'wake up' coffee......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. Just relaxing here today. It's going to be another HHH day around here with no rain in sight.

Now for more coffee.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Tony44

Coffee is good today the best hole in golf is 19 if I were you I would start there
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on June 18, 2017, 07:17:03 AM
Coffee is good today the best hole in golf is 19 if I were you I would start there

...LOL.......used to be....yup
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hot and humid here, feels like August already and it isn't even summer yet  ???  I love iced coffee this time of year, really anytime.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on June 18, 2017, 07:37:03 AM
Hot and humid here, feels like August already and it isn't even summer yet  ???  I love iced coffee this time of year, really anytime.
Barb

I like iced coffee too upon occasion...... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2.....MMMMmmmmm.....

..a beautiful breezy 68deg morn'n......sun's out.....perfect...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...Hi all...!  80 now and going to over 111 today....still loving it....I shutter when I think of cold seasons...

...not much on the agenda today...just reading and putzing,,,,maybe I'll see if Lucy wants to got to the Mesa Swap Mart...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

It will be upper 90s today. Vaccinating cows this morning as soon as the crew gets here. Should be a circus as usual.
Dan

Mugwump

I just went out and cut the grass in the backyard....wasn't as wet as I thought it would be...or I'd have done it yesterday when I cut the front.... huh

..it's still a gorgeous morn'n out there  |^|.....the pollen has my nose running tho...but not as bad as usual......

..saw the raspberries starting to turn tho.... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|

Jon

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Finally got some sleep.  Slowly but surly I'm getting my schedule rearranged.  LOL  I need to just flip it.....  instead of going to bed at 9:00pm and getting up at 4:00am, I need to got to bed around 3:00pm and get up around 8:00pm.   ;D  Two more nights and then I'm off Tuesday thru Thursday.

After a brief shower early this morning, we have beautiful weather here too.  Upper 70's to mid 80's for the next 10 days.  No rain forecast until next Friday.  Should be some good biking days!!!  I'm almost due for an oil change....  2000 miles in just over a month.   8)

Dennis

Mugwump

I'm back...golf was great....and we had bunch of fun....we only played 9 tho....the course is about 6800 yds......shot a 42 with one rotten hole where I played stupid.... huh...oh well....LOL
Jon