• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:51:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 516
Total: 516

Win 10 upgrade

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...this sucks.....update, reboot and freeze........I've been doing hard boots and finally got it to load up.....wtf... huh

...upgrade was over an hour to start....geez Louise....

time to seriously look at Mint....yeppers.....

will Mint run Java appts. well....I need it for my baseball league...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I put in a new HD...it's loading now
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

I hate when they do those upgrades. Something always goes missing. I had that upgrade yesterday and so far I haven't seen anything wrong. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 22, 2017, 03:34:37 PM
I hate when they do those upgrades. Something always goes missing. I had that upgrade yesterday and so far I haven't seen anything wrong. huh

LOL....new HD...back to Win8.1.....sheesh....LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

Hope you made a system image....  the Win 10 Free upgrade is now over.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 22, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
Hope you made a system image....  the Win 10 Free upgrade is now over.

Dennis

...good.....I don't want it anyway....
Jon