• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:43:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 534
Total: 534

Thursday stuff==>>

Started by Mugwump, January 02, 2020, 04:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....well we're into 2020 now.....wow......a long ways from the 40's..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 02, 2020, 04:09:52 AM
.....well we're into 2020 now.....wow......a long ways from the 40's..... huh

.....and the 50s. lol Haven't thought about what I am doing today but I do need to get some bulk items so I may end up at Sam's club after I take Kobe for his daily stroll around the park.

Kobe will hound me to no end if I don't take him to the park unless it's raining. First I have to show him the rain. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

.....putz'n & errands are done.... |^|...time to settle in now...the sun's disappeared and it getting dark/cloudy already......blah

..ok...I'm ready for spring now  :).....why not?...it sure isn't winter.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's rainy and miserable outside.  I've been cooking and piddling with inside chores today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 02, 2020, 03:12:27 PM
.....putz'n & errands are done.... |^|...time to settle in now...the sun's disappeared and it getting dark/cloudy already......blah

I saw a few dandelions today.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 02, 2020, 05:04:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 02, 2020, 03:12:27 PM

I saw a few dandelions today.  huh

...LOL..I believe it  :D
Jon