• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:41:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Thursday things

Started by Mugwump, June 27, 2019, 06:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....gonna be a hot and muggy day for sure.....but we'll head out early to check a couple garage sales near by.....Jan saw material and sewing essentials at a couple of them...

....so what does everyone else have going on.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...83 now...going to 102....sunny and clear so far...

...decided to replace a faucet in a unit...picked one up yesterday...

...bought a SunJoe electric pressure thru Amazon and may test it out today on the unit across the street...exterior needs some cleaning and maybe a little paint...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 27, 2019, 10:28:10 AM

...bought a SunJoe electric pressure thru Amazon and may test it out today on the unit across the street...exterior needs some cleaning and maybe a little paint...

,,,besides your home...how many units do you have now?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 27, 2019, 11:26:58 AM

...4...and holding! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 27, 2019, 12:56:17 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 27, 2019, 11:26:58 AM

...4...and holding! :D

...LOL...4 seems about right.. :)
Jon

Mugwump

...wow...the dew pt is in the 70's now......it's one sticky day out there....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Thank God I'm back on line.  It's just been a few days.  There was one good thing about it...I spent more time looking at fish.  It was all my fault.  I was lax getting around to paying bills.  I had the money, I just didn't do it.  I suppose I should start paying bills on the internet as they come due rather than sitting down and writing checks...

I've had enough dogs this week to help me relax.  The parts finally arrived for my lawn mower.  Imagine having to pay $47. for a damn cable and waiting for to come in took almost 3 weeks!

I've been making recipes suggested by Paul on Simply.  That guy is a food genius.

I'm becoming even mope fond of my stupid chicken as she recovers from her injury.  She's getting better slowly.  She can kind of walk.  She doesn't "walk" often, and it's kind of a duck waddle and she has to keep herself upright by flapping her wings.  I know it hurts her, but she's trying.  I won't kill her as long as she doesn't give up.  If she looses the desire to keep going, killing her will be a mercy to her.  So far, I'm proud of her.

That's about it.  I've only been gone for 2 or 3 days but I feel like it's been forever huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..welcome back, Liz..... :)

..we just got back from 'Dairy Queen'.....MMmmm...had a big hot fudge sundae...Jan had a banana split blizzard.....both were most excellent  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 27, 2019, 02:04:44 PM
That's about it.  I've only been gone for 2 or 3 days but I feel like it's been forever huh
... noticed you were kinda quiet there for a bit...glad you'er back... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron