• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:55:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 775
Total: 775

new pairings

Started by Mugwump, August 31, 2016, 06:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I've got some new younger pairs forming...anyone else have things in the works  huh

..I'm looking forward to having some different phenotypes here... ;D...been awhile.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I have some Bulgarian Seal Points. Unfortunately I think they are all males. One paired up with a Hybrid Black female. She laid a few eggs (first time) that didn't stick and got eaten. Maybe next time.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 31, 2016, 09:01:10 AM
I have some Bulgarian Seal Points. Unfortunately I think they are all males. One paired up with a Hybrid Black female. She laid a few eggs (first time) that didn't stick and got eaten. Maybe next time.

...good luck.....maybe a female will pop up and surprise you... huh.....Joel has some, check if he has a female(s) for ya...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I got mine from Joel, not sure if he has any left or not. Plan on talking to him at the Rockford swap.  Bought 12 lost 2, both females I think. If the forehead humps are a true indication, then it looks like I have all males left. On two of them the humps don't seem as large and I am hoping they might turn out to be female. Fingers crossed.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 31, 2016, 01:06:42 PM
I got mine from Joel, not sure if he has any left or not. Plan on talking to him at the Rockford swap.  Bought 12 lost 2, both females I think. If the forehead humps are a true indication, then it looks like I have all males left. On two of them the humps don't seem as large and I am hoping they might turn out to be female. Fingers crossed.

...I'm glad that he's coming down....I haven't seen him since the last time he and his daughter came down here.....Joel's good people.. |^|

...the nucial hump can be an indicator of males, but not 100% by far.....many females acquire a slight one also......some call it the 'protein' hump..
Jon