• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 06:44:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 791
Total: 791

Wed's fix'ns

Started by Mugwump, January 13, 2016, 06:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..........leftovers... |^|.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

A chuck roast, baked potato and string beans. It was delicious. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 13, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

...sour cream and chives ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 13, 2016, 07:04:13 PM

Unfortunately no. I have to eat the baked potato the healthy way so that I can eat the roast. The baked potato was still good though. |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 13, 2016, 07:18:46 PM

Unfortunately no. I have to eat the baked potato the healthy way so that I can eat the roast. The baked potato was still good though. |^|

... huh what is this term 'healthy way' ?... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 13, 2016, 07:26:38 PM

Well I have to lose 10 pounds and lower my cholesterol a bit. I wanted that roast though so something had to give. The roast juices more than made up for the sour cream. mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 13, 2016, 07:28:40 PM

Well I have to lose 10 pounds and lower my cholesterol a bit. I wanted that roast though so something had to give. The roast juices more than made up for the sour cream. mim mim mim

Ah, I see.....do you remember the little place in Spring Hill Mall called 'One potato, two potato' ?....all they sold was build yourself bakers....what a great place, likely gone by now tho... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 13, 2016, 07:37:55 PM

Ah, I see.....do you remember the little place in Spring Hill Mall called 'One potato, two potato' ?....all they sold was build yourself bakers....what a great place, likely gone by now tho... huh
I do remember that place.  Went there a few times.  Is that mall still even there?  They were closing down a bunch of stores before I left.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 13, 2016, 07:40:47 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 13, 2016, 07:37:55 PM

I do remember that place.  Went there a few times.  Is that mall still even there?  They were closing down a bunch of stores before I left.

Last time we went by, yep....and quite a few cars too......The closed in Mall's get real popular in winter.....even 'Cherry Valley' up by Rockford....they have an 'Orange Julius' too...... |^|
Jon