• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 06:43:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 46
Total: 46

Wed. coffee chat

Started by Mugwump, August 31, 2016, 05:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is very good this morn'n..... |^|...very good...

..fish room putz'n on tap today...time to tidy up and do some water changes.....we need to see what odds and ends we can sell at the swap too...couple tanks, misc filters, etc....besides fish....

Pup is up and being.....well a pup...LOL....what a character.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Coffee is hot and strong this morning.  Got a busy IT day ahead.

Took prescription medication to help me sleep for the very first time last night.  I've started having terrible anxiety at night over just stupid IT related stuff.  Only up once for about an hour so it must be working.  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is great once again. It is another beautiful morning although it will warm up into the high 80s and nwe have a little more humidity in the air. No problem with that here. mim After some storms tonight, it will be clearing up with temps in the low 80s and low humidity throughout the Labor Day weekend. |^| |^| |^|

WCs on the menu today along with some more sponge cleaning. A few of the sponges are in pretty bad shape and will have to be replaced. My tap water is still good so I will probably change more water than usual to take advantage of that. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 31, 2016, 07:00:54 AM
Coffee is hot and strong this morning.  Got a busy IT day ahead.

Took prescription medication to help me sleep for the very first time last night.  I've started having terrible anxiety at night over just stupid IT related stuff.  Only up once for about an hour so it must be working.  LOL

Dennis

I've found that a good old allergy Benadryl can help me sleep when I need it....or 3mg Melatonin....I take em an hour, or so, before bedtime..by the time I hit the rack I'm out....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Half way through my one cup for the day. A few water changes to do as I have a couple tanks that are a little overcrowded.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 31, 2016, 08:02:05 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on August 31, 2016, 07:37:27 AM
+1  Benadryl

+2 Benadryl

Thanks for the recommendation guys.   |^|

Went to the Doc for my first ever "wellness check-up" a couple weeks ago, and my Lady Doc said to use some of Terri's left-over 1mg Ativan.

Dennis