• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:55:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Sunday's good news..

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2014, 06:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..first off, the coffee is just so good...from the first whiff of it perking, to pouring this wonderful nectar in my cup....I knew it was special....MMMmmmmm..it's a balmy 21deg's here....peachie, huh/

secondly...we're rich now...just received this today...dang, what luck.... ;D...WOW!!!!!!

=========================
Hello Dear, I know my email will come to you as a surprise because we never met before, I decide to contact you for a business deal, My Name is Mr. Daswani Mensah. I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Koforidua branch I write you this proposal in good faith, I am 46 years old married with three kids.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2013 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made ten Million united state dollars($10,000,000.00) which my head office are not aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission.

It will be a bank to bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. Email me if you think we can work together so that we can go over the details.

Thanks

Yours truly,
Mr. Daswani Mensah
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

After you take care of your family financially, will you share the remaining wealth with your good friends here on the forum?   8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 28, 2014, 11:37:32 AM
After you take care of your family financially, will you share the remaining wealth with your good friends here on the forum?   8)

LOL..but of course....he said there's more than enough to share.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Tell him you want 80%,not a penny less. :) 

Ron Sower

My coffee was good too this morning....but I haven't received my good fortune email....YET.  I know it will come and all my financial concerns will be dealt with and I won't have to deal with this idiot home buyer I've been dealing with for the last few months. He cannot get anything done by the deadline and I'm having to do extension after extension after extension forms. ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Anyway, High Point.....Seahawks play today in an hour and a half, and it's pizza at the neighbors this afternoon!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...get this.....the guys a scammer!!!!!!...fancy that ??????...dang, I had most of it spent already. sheesh..go figure, huh?.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Jon

ghonk

Really,he sure had me fooled.That sucks,i was just about to become your best friend.

b125killer

It's  a good thing you said he was a scammer :o. I was just about to give him my account numbers.
Scott