• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:22:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 611
Total: 611

Friday's coffee moment...

Started by Mugwump, December 26, 2014, 06:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..still waking up....warmer today the the temps take a dive by Monday....we're going in the see Jan's folks today....her Dad's been a bit under the weather lately....

and now, more coffee.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Gale didn't want to wake me by running the coffee grinder, so she made coffee with some other stuff that was already ground. I'm going to make another pot with our regular coffee. Bless her heart for not wanting to wake me, but this stuff tastes funny.

Mugwump

Hey !!!.....the sun's out... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o    LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I have a ton of stuff to do today. I'll  probably end up cleaning the new tank. It was still up and running when i went and got it. Thing smells like dead catfish.
Scott

Ron Sower

I'm grabbing a pal, formerly in the used car business, and we're gonna go negotiate for a 2013 Equinox for Miss Lucy!
Oh yeah,...I gotta break down and get rid of a bunch of empty boxes that our daughter didn't have room for in her recycle can!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 26, 2014, 12:25:53 PM
I'm grabbing a pal, formerly in the used car business, and we're gonna go negotiate for a 2013 Equinox for Miss Lucy!
Oh yeah,...I gotta break down and get rid of a bunch of empty boxes that our daughter didn't have room for in her recycle can!

...build a fire .... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 26, 2014, 04:20:12 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 26, 2014, 12:25:53 PM

...build a fire .... ;D

Nah...I got room in the recycle rolling bin.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron