• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:55:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 570
Total: 570

Sunday Morn'n coffee time.

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2014, 04:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and it's terrific....a little snow fell last night, but barely covered the ground....more putz'n here today and a few more errands and we're ready... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....now if everyone can show up without the sniffles, all's well.. ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..seeings that no one has stumbled in yet..........I'm off to start another pot... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I still need to move fish around. Then do water changes. I also need to finish Christmas shopping. I need to find my wife the best non fish present ever. I'm thinking a new discus should work.  :o It's hard to shop and not think about fish. ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 21, 2014, 05:42:01 AM
I still need to move fish around. Then do water changes. I also need to finish Christmas shopping. I need to find my wife the best non fish present ever. I'm thinking a new discus should work.  :o It's hard to shop and not think about fish. ;D

LOL..... ;D   
Jon

Barb

Hope you all have a ton of fun today Jon.  Remember to take pics to show us later.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on December 21, 2014, 07:04:08 AM
Hope you all have a ton of fun today Jon.  Remember to take pics to show us later.
Barb

They're not coming til Wednesday, but I'll try and remember to get some pics, etc... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Scott you have the right attitude about shopping.   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

I got my shopping done, water changed, and all the fish but the discus moved. Now to clean the split tank to get it ready for it's new home.
Scott