• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:40:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Friday's chow...>

Started by Mugwump, June 24, 2016, 07:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..meat loaf, mashers, and a vegetarian veggie mix....excellent eats...MMMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The meat loaf sounds good.  What on earth is a vegetarian veggie mix? 

I had chicken salad on a bed of lettuce with a sliced home grown tomato on another plate.  The chicken was fair.  The 'mater was perfection itself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 24, 2016, 07:41:55 PM
The meat loaf sounds good.  What on earth is a vegetarian veggie mix? 

I had chicken salad on a bed of lettuce with a sliced home grown tomato on another plate.  The chicken was fair.  The 'mater was perfection itself.

...we found it in the frozen section....chick peas, spinach leaves, small sliced carrot slivers, corn, french cut green beans, etc....nuke for 2 1/2mins and serve....really not bad either....it had Parmesan cheese on top and a vinaigrette dressing of some sort..?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Beans and toast with the last of the peaches for desert.

Dennis

Ron Sower

We had fresh, 4 hour old steelhead, from the grill. Mayonnaise, dill and lemon sauce plastered over several pieces; butter, dill and lemon sauce drizzled over several pieces; and sesame teriyaki sauce over the rest of the pieces. Ten of us here devoured all but 3 pieces cut out of the fillets of 2 of the fresh fish. We had some other stuff with it too, but who could remember? Damn!...it was good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Oh man, nothing like fresh caught fish!!!

Dennis