• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 06:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 326
Total: 326

Hi, Everyone

Started by wiggs, April 21, 2013, 05:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiggs

Yes! that was really hard trying to get 2 people on one computer. LOL, Now I have my own and boy is it nice. I waited because, I wanted one with a large screen. My new one has a 17 + in. screen.  ;D Jon found it for me and then brought it home as a surprise !!!  Laptops are great!!  I can Watch TV, Talk to you guys and Yell back and forth to Jon when he is on HIS computer. ;)
Jan

shatanka

Quote from: wiggs on April 21, 2013, 06:55:30 PM
Shatanka, Jon is easy to please, just make anything chocolate .  Of course , I also like anything chocolate. When I get into baking mode he asks, "what are you making". I say "Chocolate chip cookies", OH BOY!!! Jon eats them, right as I take them out of the oven. I took cupcakes to one of the swaps, for a few people that we knew and  gave them away. Everyone loved them and  wanted more. I didn`t have any left. i really like to  bake, but I don`t have to much time to do it as I still work and help Jon with the fish.       

LOL  I kinda figured that chocolate was his fav..especially with a glass of milk! HA HA.. He hasn't made it toooooo obvious or anything! lol  SO, does he get his CHOCOLATE CAKE for his HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO NOW?  ha ha.  You guys are soo good to each other!

wiggs

Shatanka, He hasn`t asked for a cake yet, I`m waiting tho. I know it will be chocolate with chocolate icing or maybe a german chocolate. He likes that also and was talking about one a couple of days ago. Hummmm, Maybe that was a hint and I missed it.  Don`t worry he will get his cake today, no matter what one he wants. I made a  double layer chocolate cake for a get together with friends one time, that had strawberry filling with fresh strawberries and everyone fought over it. It was about 4 -5 ins. high with filling and frosting.It seems alot of people don`t have time to bake.  I am really picky about my baking, I found that I can`t eat something baked at the store. Yuck!!
Jan

ilroost

Hi ,welcome to the forum

Ron Sower

Hi Wiggs.  It looks like it will be more fun yet with you on here!  Never met either one of you and I like you for sure. Hope some day Linda and I make it over your way or you get out to the Seattle area and we can have a decadent chocolate something or other together.
Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

Hi Jan so glad you have joined up!! Will be great having you help keep mugwump on the straight and narrow ..right 8)
definitely have missed you and Jon so much and love being able to keep in touch here!!!

By the way love the name considering you don't need wigs!!! We think you should be wigwump tho

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on April 23, 2013, 12:03:28 AM
Hi Jan so glad you have joined up!! Will be great having you help keep mugwump on the straight and narrow ..right 8)
definitely have missed you and Jon so much and love being able to keep in touch here!!!

By the way love the name considering you don't need wigs!!! We think you should be wigwump tho

'Wiggs' is a nick name for one of our favorite dogs, a Blue Heeler.....she was the best.. ;D..and Jan's constant shadow.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

Wiggles was a great dog. i know i will never have another one like her.
Jan

wiggs

Hey, ilroost and Ron, So here I am trying to get my reply to post and it isn`t working. ( tried twice) I`m yelling at Jon down the hallway ,"what the heck is going on?" He says " what are you trying to do and I said " post a reply" Down the hall he comes, try again, so I did and then it worked. I think, that he hit a little button to make it work and didn`t tell me. LOL Thanks for the welcome.
Jan

P4Angels2

Hey Wiggs....how are the plants doing?

Ron Sower

I hear you guys were totally excited about getting the plants on your birthday, Jan!
Belated Happy to you!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wiggs

thanks Ron, The plants are doing good.Jon and I planted them in different tanks, to give them room to grow. so far so good with them. will keep you up on their progress.
Jan

P4Angels2

Wonderful glad they are doing well...