• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:00:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 330
Total: 331

Hi, Everyone

Started by wiggs, April 21, 2013, 05:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiggs

I`m Mugwumps better half. I help with the fish and the swaps.   
Jan

Mugwump

Ah, my lovely bride has decided to join us.... ;D......cool...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Hi wiggs you sweet thing you! 'Bout time you joined in.

XOXOXO

wiggs

Hi, Bob, It was really good to see you and Gale at the swap today.
Jan

Barb

Hi Jan, welcome!  Glad to have you officially join in here.  Tell us about yourself??
Barb

LizStreithorst

I've always wondered about your silence here.  Glad to see you've joined.  I look forward to getting to know you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Hello Jan, welcome to the forum!

Dennis

shatanka

HI MRS. MUG! lol So nice to "meet" you! It's so neat to see couples both involved in a hobby together, and loving it!  Mug has said so many nice things about you..especially ranting about the great meals and goodies you make for him! ha ha  We have to get some of your yummy recipes!

wiggs

Hi, Everyone, I just bought a new laptop, so I now can talk to everyone. Have been up here as a guest, reading everyones posts. I really enjoy the people on here.     
Jan

wiggs

Shatanka, Jon is easy to please, just make anything chocolate .  Of course , I also like anything chocolate. When I get into baking mode he asks, "what are you making". I say "Chocolate chip cookies", OH BOY!!! Jon eats them, right as I take them out of the oven. I took cupcakes to one of the swaps, for a few people that we knew and  gave them away. Everyone loved them and  wanted more. I didn`t have any left. i really like to  bake, but I don`t have to much time to do it as I still work and help Jon with the fish.       
Jan

Rjb3

I'll vouch for the swap cupcakes. I got one. Mmmmm It was delish.

PaulineMi

Hi wiggs (Jan)!  Nice to meet you and to have you join us on the forum.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wiggs

It will be nice to talk to everyone here. Bob, I think everyone was starved, because they were  just plain cupcakes, nothing fancy.   
Jan

b125killer

Hi Jan it's nice to see you here. I get it now Jon wouldn't share the computer so he had to get you a laptop so you can come play with us ;D.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 21, 2013, 09:20:52 PM
Hi Jan it's nice to see you here. I get it now Jon wouldn't share the computer so he had to get you a laptop so you can come play with us ;D.

LOL...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson